Much of the success in resolving subsequent disputes rely upon adequate investigation and correct steps being taken at the time of the incident followed by accurate factual inspection and reporting.
We tend to depend on independent survey firms which give the efficient services in relation to the following:
- Cargo survey:Assessment of cargo condition before, during, after loading or before discharge.
- Pre-loading cargo condition surveys: Assessing cargo condition prior to loading as per P & I clubs’ requirements especially in case of sensitive cargoes such as steel products.
- Draft survey: Establishing quantities of bulk cargo loaded or discharged.
- Containers survey:Carrying out on or off hire container surveys, as well as In-service, damage or repair surveys by IICL approved surveyors.
- On – Off hire surveys for ships.
- Hatch/Hold cleanliness surveys.
- Under water hull inspections.
- Cargo lashing/securing surveys on general and containerized cargoes.
- Sampling & sample preparation and analysis.